Join Our Journey From Canberra To Sea
…and that’s just your Entree
- Elder Permaculture Designer David Johnson and Herbs specialist Anne Johnson in Penrose
- Educator and Leader, Jill Cockram‘s mature permaculture property in Exeter
- MOSS VALE Community gardens
- Permaculture Designer Peter Lach-Newinsky near Bundanoon
- Companion Plants author Judith and Paul Collins at EarthKeepers in Buxton
- Peter Brandis IncrEdible Films organiser, Permaculturalist and activist in Kangaroo Valley
- David Lonegan broad acre permaculture designs in Upper Kangaroo Valley
- Carolyn and Geoff of Doorstep Organics experienced in organic certification and CSI Farming, in Berry Mountain
- Kiama community garden. See thriving Permaculture community garden designed for a steep slope
- P.C.Y.C. Aaron Sorenson. Meet one of Wollongong’s oldest community gardens with a mission.
- Balinese Spice Magic chef Julianna Mitry see and taste different spices and foods.
- Warrawong GREEN CONNECT. Meet Callum Champagne and his transformative work with refugees growing food on difficult terrain.
- Port Kembla laneway project. See what 20 years can throw at a laneway of food plants
- Mt Kembla Permaculture Visions 26 year old Food Jungle. Home of April and Paul online permaculture educators in 67 countries.
- Ecologist Jo Dodd Quarter Acre Farm in Mittagong
Work of Leisure
Be warned, we intend to stop to have a little fun at the falls, look-outs, tree-top walk, Minamurra aboriginal fishing ground and Cathedral Rocks and at night some of us will haunt the odd village pub or brewery.
Investment is $130 per day (excluding evening meal and accommodation – camping with camp kitchens are available in each village), Free travel offered. Limit 20 persons.
Details are here.
Booking is here – https://www.trybooking.com/TINP
Contact April 0413539744