This Sunday 2pm til 4.30pm we are designing a Balcony as a place to cook, eat and relax and have a little food forest.
- Touring some of the urban permaculture food options: Integrated Wicking pots, Glass-Table Greenhouse, Rocket Kettle, Solar Oven, Indoor Worm Farm, Terrariums with edible flowers, sprouts, micro-greens, bird-cage gardens, Food plants that grow in the shade including Bush Tucker.
- Element Analysis with the aid of our newly developed element-analysis guides, honing the craft of creating meaningful and functional links between the elements.
- Exploring Sectors and building better use of Zoning in our designs
- Microclimates in the Balcony Design
- Post Design Analysis through scale/models and visualisation.
Growing some of your own food, even just mint for a cup of tea, can make a big difference to your budget, your environment and your well-being.